Pages

D Day...
November 11, 2011
12:00pm
Baldwin Community United Methodist Church
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Friday, April 1, 2011

Reception Idea!

I was talking to my sister this morning when a great idea hit me (or at least I think it's a great idea)...since the wedding is close to Thanksgiving and since all of George's family will be there (which doesn't happen very often) why not make the food at the reception Thanksgiving food???  Turkey, green beans, sweet potatoes, etc....

We can just set up a couple of those tent things in the yard, rent some chairs and tables...I think it'd be great!

A time to all be together to be thankful for friends and family  AND celebrate our marriage!

2 comments:

  1. That would be great! Would you do it potluck style? Perhaps provide the meat and drinks and hve other people bring their own specialty (with a recipe card attached?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of that, but maybe!

    ReplyDelete