Friday, April 1, 2011
The Dress
I got my dress in the mail today. Yes, I ordered it online. The thought of trying on dress after dress made me a bit nauseous...but I think it's pretty, but I DO need to do more than a few sit-ups.
Wish it was black...white and variations of white do NOT look good on me. But I have been told that I CANNOT wear red :(
Wish it was black...white and variations of white do NOT look good on me. But I have been told that I CANNOT wear red :(
The only thing I don't like about it is the stitching under the boobs...it doesn't sit under them like it's supposed to, but kind of across the bottom half. If I pull it down I can make it right, but then I'm kind of popping out the top. Not sure whether I should order a larger size or if I can somehow make it work?
One thing's for sure - SIT-UPS and a LOT of walking and less eating for the next few months!
P.S. Got the time changed to 12:00 instead of 3:00. I couldn't see myself sitting still until 2:00 to get ready. I'd go nuts. Earlier is much better!
P.S. Got the time changed to 12:00 instead of 3:00. I couldn't see myself sitting still until 2:00 to get ready. I'd go nuts. Earlier is much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really like the blue one. The white one seems to show a lot more. Perhaps a larger size is called for. I hate it when my boobs won't cooperate.
ReplyDeletePS - love your T'giving reception idea! And Sayre's pot luck suggestion!
ReplyDeleteI hope I didn't offend you by posting that link yesterday! I just stuck in the link they sent me without thinking anything about it. I sincerely was just thinking it might be useful to you. You don't have to go through my link to get the deal, if it'll save you some money. As I said before, I never looked at vistaprint's invitations, so I have no idea how prices compare.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Sunday! ^i^
Sophie, you could never offend me, woman! I started this blog to get ideas...anything and everything is considered.
ReplyDelete...and Thanks, Duchess!