Pages

D Day...
November 11, 2011
12:00pm
Baldwin Community United Methodist Church
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nothing new

Ok, so I am sending the dress back tomorrow and exchanging it for a larger size.  That worries me because the dress fits fine except for the chest area.  Oh, well...I still have lots of time, so it doesn't hurt to try for a better fit, right.  besides, I can always have it altered a bit, too.

Other than that, things are kind of at a standstill right now.  Work problems on my end and several problems on George's end... hopefully everything will work out.

2 comments:

  1. You have time - don't worry about it. Two months out is when things get really crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you're right about that. My craziness has subsided greatly. I am just trying to accomplish one task at a time. Next up will be ordering the invitations. Just trying to keep it simple and not make myself crazy!

    ReplyDelete