Pages

D Day...
November 11, 2011
12:00pm
Baldwin Community United Methodist Church
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Monday, August 1, 2011

Addresses, addresses and more addresses

I've finally started printing up mailing labels.  I forgot to buy return address labels (D'uh).  I tried to print them up via my Yahoo contact list, but I couldn't change the font, add color OR remove "United States" from the bottom of the addresses!  Grrr.... so I downloaded an Avery template which is working perfectly. The only bummer is that I have to re-input every. single. address.  Oh well...

And I just got a phone call that the list is growing.  I may have to order more invitations.  I have already removed some folks off my list in order to save some invitations for his side, but I can't cut anymore.  I thought it was supposed to be small and "intimate"?????

If I get some time later today, I will scan a pic of the invite to put on here.

2 comments:

  1. Small and intimate rarely becomes reality unless you don't tell ANYONE you're getting married. Which kind of dampens the joy if you don't share it with anyone... Catch 22. Relax and enjoy it for what it is - a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know...but lately I've been having visions of me opening the doors at the end of the aisle, seeing all those people...and freaking out, tripping down the aisle and just making a total spectacle of myself. Oh wait...no matter what, I WILL be a spectacle!

    Oh geesh...I just want to elope!

    ReplyDelete