Monday, July 25, 2011
Finally!
Well, Buddy finally sent me most of the address for his side of the invitations. Hooray!!! PLUS, he got the florist on board!
...and....I think I have decided that my two kids plus the ringbearer should all wear Converse sneakers in different colors. I think it'd be fun! I tried to get Buddy to agree to wear them, too (in a respectable black) but he just said "No.". But he does agree that it would add some funky fun to have them wear the sneakers.
I thought of another problem I'm going to have - my hair. My hair is awful - frizzy, icky, and never ever looks good. Not sure if I should cut it, leave it longer or what. Ugh. If I decide to cut it, I should do it soon so I have plenty of time to decide if I like it or not. It'll grow fast if I hate it. Decisions, decisions...
...and....I think I have decided that my two kids plus the ringbearer should all wear Converse sneakers in different colors. I think it'd be fun! I tried to get Buddy to agree to wear them, too (in a respectable black) but he just said "No.". But he does agree that it would add some funky fun to have them wear the sneakers.
I thought of another problem I'm going to have - my hair. My hair is awful - frizzy, icky, and never ever looks good. Not sure if I should cut it, leave it longer or what. Ugh. If I decide to cut it, I should do it soon so I have plenty of time to decide if I like it or not. It'll grow fast if I hate it. Decisions, decisions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw this on Dr. Oz for those that have frizzy hair that a rinse with club soda should do the trick. Let me know if you try it!
ReplyDeleteColored sneakers sounds like a nice twist to the ceremony.
I tried the club soda thing this morning. It helps a little, but not enough to make me run out and stock up on it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think I'm going with the colored Converse. I may even get myself a pair to change into at the reception!
Try different hairstyles now with your dress. Does your dress invite a long line with your hair up? or does it need more framing with longer hair down (or short hair with a veil)? Check it out with the dress. Also, does your hair frizz in PA? Everybody's hair does it here (even mine, sometimes), so that may not be a good barometer (**snicker**) of what your hair will do.
ReplyDeleteI am just so bad with my hair. I don't think having it "up" is going to look right on me. I'm thinking it's going to have to be down and somehow made to look decent. Lois is loaning me a short veil, but honestly, I think it's going to look really stupid one me. I'm one of those people that looks dumb with too much going on...if I wear earrings that stand out, then I cannot wear a necklace and vice versa. That's why I live in tshirts and shorts 99% of the time!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely get that!!!! I rarely wear makeup, and almost never any jewelry (not even my wedding ring - fingers are too fat). I wish I could tell you what to do. I did my own hair for my wedding. LOTS of hairspray. curlers. bobby pins. Somehow, it looked okay and stayed that way until it was all over.
ReplyDelete