Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Rings n Things
Well, I think I finally have settled on "The Dress". It's simple. It doesn't look like a wedding dress. I'll be able to wear it again. I like it.
...AND...last Saturday, I was surprised by this!
Isn't is gorgeous? Simple and beautiful. I wasn't expecting it at all. In fact, I'd told George that a ring didn't matter to me. Guess it mattered to him :)
Wow...I am still in shock.
Reception location is still up in the air, though I am still leaning towards just doing it at "home". He wants a caterer. I planned on doing the food myself. Does that mean he thinks my cooking is horrible???? Or does he just want to not have all that stuff piled up on our plates, so to speak? Either way, I don't know how we can afford a caterer! OH, and he wants a DJ, too!!!
Can't we just elope?
...AND...last Saturday, I was surprised by this!
Isn't is gorgeous? Simple and beautiful. I wasn't expecting it at all. In fact, I'd told George that a ring didn't matter to me. Guess it mattered to him :)
Wow...I am still in shock.
Reception location is still up in the air, though I am still leaning towards just doing it at "home". He wants a caterer. I planned on doing the food myself. Does that mean he thinks my cooking is horrible???? Or does he just want to not have all that stuff piled up on our plates, so to speak? Either way, I don't know how we can afford a caterer! OH, and he wants a DJ, too!!!
Can't we just elope?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Once one gets into wedding planning, eloping looks more and more appealing! Have you ever gone to Young House Love? They did a lot of DIY stuff for the wedding. Click on the wedding tab on their blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.younghouselove.com/
I don't know anything about your cooking skills, but don't take on anything more than you need to for the wedding day. COoking takes up a lot of time and energy - especially when you're doing it for a lot of people (a lot is more than 4 people). OF course, if George is willing to cook, it doesn't matter, does it? I love that my husband loves to cook - it means I don't have to!
I love your dress. I think it's perfect!