Saturday, April 16, 2011
Dress # 3
This is the latest dress I've purchased:
You can see different views if you click here...
Dress # 3
I'm not crazy about it being sleeveless, but since the wedding is in November, I think I might be able to get away with wearing a shawl or sweater or something.
It has become a joke now at work - "So did you buy another dress last night?" "You can open your own wedding shop pretty soon!" ...and this is coming from the guys!
Oh, did I mention I ordered the cake topper? It's cute...I'll post a pick when I get it. Just a simple clear heart with our names and date engraved on it.
You can see different views if you click here...
Dress # 3
I'm not crazy about it being sleeveless, but since the wedding is in November, I think I might be able to get away with wearing a shawl or sweater or something.
It has become a joke now at work - "So did you buy another dress last night?" "You can open your own wedding shop pretty soon!" ...and this is coming from the guys!
Oh, did I mention I ordered the cake topper? It's cute...I'll post a pick when I get it. Just a simple clear heart with our names and date engraved on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very pretty - is it vintage? It looks like it. Definitely ups the glamour factor!
ReplyDeleteNot vintage. It's actually a deep champagne color, which is fine...just not what I expected. It's a bit big, but I think I can easily fix that (and NOT be filling it out!).
ReplyDelete