Pages

D Day...
November 11, 2011
12:00pm
Baldwin Community United Methodist Church
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Guest book

Looking at various guest books, I cam across this
"Guest Book" platter

Looks fun!  I am seriously thinking this would be better than the normal book.  Any thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool. Did you see the wishing tree we did? That was interesting too (plus people clipped money and checks to some of them). I like the platter though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I'll have to find that wishing tree...sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Jennifer made it. A couple of branches stuck in a sand base with cards and ribbons stacked next to it. I think there are pictures in my FB profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH, Ok...I'll look there. Didn't see any pics of it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...I LOVE that idea! I think I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete