Pages

D Day...
November 11, 2011
12:00pm
Baldwin Community United Methodist Church
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Friday, August 12, 2011

They're out!

The invitations are in the mail!  I managed to keep about 5 of them...1 to frame and 4 in case more names pop up that we may have inadvertently forgotten.

Buddy is coming down next Friday, so hopefully we can work on more of the workbook given to us by Pastor Jeff to complete, and maybe really pin down the menu.

I hope.

But I'm not holding my breath.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Working through that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine today!!! They really are pretty, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! So far I know at least some of the folks in Fla have gotten theirs. Amazing how fast the postal system can be sometimes...and how incredibly slow at others (Buddy is still waiting on a box I sent him last Monday!)

    ReplyDelete