Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tick Tock
113 days to go and I still don't have the invitations in the mail. Don't even have them addressed yet as "someone" hasn't given me his batch of addresses yet.
How early should the invites go out, anyway?
Good news, though...my sister got plane tickets for herself, our mom, Sam and Aidan to fly up a couple days before the wedding. YAY!!!
Still need to work on flowers and caterer. All I want is some kielbasa, pierogies, hotdogs, hamburgers, maybe a little pasta, fruit salad and cake. But I know that is not acceptable to some, so the whole "menu" thing is going to be a pain in the butt.
How early should the invites go out, anyway?
Good news, though...my sister got plane tickets for herself, our mom, Sam and Aidan to fly up a couple days before the wedding. YAY!!!
Still need to work on flowers and caterer. All I want is some kielbasa, pierogies, hotdogs, hamburgers, maybe a little pasta, fruit salad and cake. But I know that is not acceptable to some, so the whole "menu" thing is going to be a pain in the butt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your menu sounds fine to me. Usually, if there's cake and something to drink, people will eat whatever else you have without complaint.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking 2 months should be sufficient for sending out invitations - especially if this is to be a smallish wedding.
I think so, too...it's just that getting Buddy to sit down and do his batch of addresses is taking FOREVER. If I ever get them, then I need to get some clear mailing labels and stamps and start the whole process of actually addressing them and getting them out. Yes, I''m cheating and using clear mailing labels. I tend to mess up addresses when I'm trying to be particularly careful, so to avoid having to order more envelopes, I decided to just to the damn labels.
ReplyDelete