I like number three. One caveat.. Matt's had a textured surface - we couldn't print them at home because it got all schmutzy. Wound up having to go to a printer after all.
Have you checked Vistaprint? I never looked through their invitations section, but everything else I've gotten from them was inexpensive, nicely done and fast!
I like #3, too. The paper isn't textured, so it should be easy to print on. I DID look at vistaprint, and they have lots of pretty designs, but they would end up costing A LOT more $.
I like number three. One caveat.. Matt's had a textured surface - we couldn't print them at home because it got all schmutzy. Wound up having to go to a printer after all.
ReplyDeleteHave you checked Vistaprint? I never looked through their invitations section, but everything else I've gotten from them was inexpensive, nicely done and fast!
ReplyDeleteI like #3, too. The paper isn't textured, so it should be easy to print on. I DID look at vistaprint, and they have lots of pretty designs, but they would end up costing A LOT more $.
ReplyDelete